Are you creative, strategic and beauty obsessed?! Due to rapid growth and exciting brand development, a rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Content Manager to join the brand division of a leading global cosmetics and skincare manufacturer based in Knutsford, Cheshire.
Reporting to the Senior Creative Marketing Manager, you should be passionate about all things content, with strong copywriting and content creation experience (both written and video), a creative flair and a willing to get stuck into every aspect of the role.
Joining us in an exciting period of growth, Amelia Knight brands (including Scientia, Soak Sunday and Glow Hub) launched in 2020 and have since become available in some of the biggest retailers in the world, including ASOS, Beauty Bay and Cult Beauty, as well as having a strong D2C and social presence in their own right.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Planning, creating and implementing high quality, dynamic customer focused content for a multitude of channels. Content should be aligned to key pillars, trending search terms, product launches and campaigns.
• Monitor and report back on content performance, identifying areas for growth and providing data-backed insights and actions to inform future campaigns, proposals and strategies.
• Producing editorial content for blogs that are SEO optimised to increase organic traffic and rankings as well as offline projects like guides and magazines.
• Liaising with Digital Marketing Executive to produce bi-weekly sales and content emails sent direct to consumers across all brands.
• Assisting the team in creating copy for brand campaigns to be used across all marketing channels.
• Creating and executing LinkedIn strategy for brands and Amelia Knight corporate comms.
• Proof reading copy across all brands.
• Working with Senior Creative Marketing Manager and Regulatory Manager to create product copy for packaging and web, ensuring it adheres to tone of voice and regulatory requirements.
• Product content creation for retailers. Supporting and liaising with sales teams to ensure product content is correct, up-to-date, SEO optimised and translated correctly across locales.
• Brief and create video content with reach and engagement in mind. Video content will be needed for Tik Tok and Instagram (to be created in house), web and retailers (briefing freelancers.)
• Assisting the Senior Creative Marketing Manager in managing brand photography and videography shoots.
• A strong background in content marketing (across all mediums) and copywriting with approximately 2-3 years industry experience
• Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline - English / Marketing etc.
• An excellent writer and passionate content creator who is on top of the latest content marketing trends.
• With 5 brands in total, you must be an expert in understanding of brand tone of voice and narrative, being able to switch between each frequently and seamlessly.
• You understand consumers, their needs/ passions etc and deliver content that engages them.
• Highly organised with the ability to multitask across different projects.
• Experience of working in the beauty industry is a strong plus, but not essential, however it’s a given that you will be passionate about all things beauty!
Who are we?
Established more than 20 years ago, we’re a market-leading manufacturer and supplier of cosmetics and beauty solutions worldwide. Our clients include influential retailers all over the world and we deliver a multitude of services, including product innovation and development, design and manufacturing. Since 2019 Amelia Knight has launched our own brands including Glow Hub, Scientia and Soak Sunday which are now available on our own D2C websites as well as some of the biggest beauty retailers globally, including ASOS, Beauty Bay and Cult Beauty.
What are we offering?
The opportunity to work on exciting beauty brands, a competitive salary, early-finish Fridays, birthday leave and a friendly working environment.