We are looking for a designer with a strong concept ability and exceptional design skills to join our fast-paced team. You will be working on a broad range of graphic design projects, including online campaigns to packaging design and print. You will be working with an established creative team and taking the lead on creative projects. Your portfolio should be full of exceptional, eye catching work and demonstrate a strong storytelling narrative throughout.
• Bringing creative briefs to life to a high-quality standard, taking the lead in some cases on artwork direction and narrative.
• Work on brand campaigns across our various brands and delivering high quality visual content across various media.
• Creating customer facing presentations to a high-quality standard. These presentations may consist of artwork concepts and or product visualisations.
• Working with product developers to ensure all products meet the customer requirements in various ways, such as, aesthetically, meeting cost requirements and adhering to brand guidelines.
• Creating trend presentations from research gathered by our development team and creating a strong narrative concept to engage the customer.
• Help create specification documents to handover creative jobs to the artwork team.
• Maintain brand identity and consistency for a variety of brands; these may include, product and packaging, marketing materials and digital assets for web and social media.
• Maintaining an excellent quality of design work using our current methods and work processes, but also helping to improve our design output and offering new and exciting ways to present to customers.
• 7 years+ experience working in a design role.
• Advanced Adobe suit skills.
• Strong concept and creative thinking ability.
• Strong CAD visualisation skills, using Illustrator and Photoshop, 3D knowledge advantageous.
• Will need to be able to turn projects around very quickly when needed, but still maintain a high-quality standard.
• Experience working in a creative team and collaborating with other departments, such as, Marketing and Product Developers.
• Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
• Able to manage your own workflow and ensure deadlines are met.
• Will need to work on various projects simultaneously.
• Ability to create an engaging narrative with strong layout and composition skills.
• Strong typography skills.
• Illustration skills would be advantageous.
• An interest in beauty and skincare would be advantageous.
Please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com