Digital Marketing Manager
Due to rapid growth and exciting brand development, a rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Marketing to join the brand division of leading global cosmetics manufacturer based in Knutsford, Cheshire. Brands include Scientia, Soak Sunday and Glow Hub.
Your responsibilities will include:
• The creation of the digital marketing strategy and forecast across all digital channels in line with the company’s overall targets across all brands.
• Setting and managing budgets. Your input will be required to define the brand’s quarterly budgets.
• Data-driven performance management and optimisation, utilising learnings to drive budget efficiency, optimising all paid channels to increase reach and conversion, driving significant growth whilst maintaining a healthy ROI.
• Weekly reporting of all activity and KPIs, presenting to the senior management team to communicate key actional insights.
• Guiding the Digital Marketing Executive to implement Paid Search, Shopping, Display and Social campaigns whilst driving a strong ROAS.
• Working alongside the rest of the marketing team to deliver growth in brand awareness, new customer acquisition and positive return on investment from all campaigns.
• Partner with the Brand Managers and Creative Marketing Manager on content calendars, campaigns and partnership marketing.
• Work closely with the Marketing team to optimise email conversion, customer retention and growth of the customer database.
• A strong background in digital marketing with approximately 4 years industry experience, ideally having managed campaigns in a fast-paced e-commerce environment.
• A data driven, commercial mindset, consistently reviewing performance and optimising campaigns.
• You are experienced and interested in the latest digital trends and technologies.
• Highly organised with the ability to multitask across different projects.
• You are comfortable working with many different stakeholders, ensuring our digital strategy serves the overall business.
• You are driven to succeed and hold yourself accountable for the success of your campaigns.
• Experience of working in the beauty industry will be an advantage, but not essential, however it’s a given that you will be passionate about all things beauty!
Who are we?
Established more than 20 years ago, we’re a market-leading manufacturer and supplier of cosmetics and beauty solutions worldwide. Our clients include influential retailers all over the world and we deliver a multitude of services, including product innovation and development, design and manufacturing. Since 2019 Amelia Knight has launched our own brands including Glow Hub, Scientia and Soak Sunday which are now available on our own D2C websites as well as some of the biggest beauty retailers globally, including ASOS, Beauty Bay and Cult Beauty.
What are we offering?
The opportunity to work on exciting beauty brands, a competitive salary, early-finish Fridays, birthday leave and a friendly working environment.