This is a unique opportunity to join Amelia Knight Ltd, one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of private label beauty products, and more recently, the creators of five new branded propositions in the Cosmetic and Skin Care space. Explosive growth across several global markets means that we are now on the search for an ambitious and skilled senior merchandiser. The work environment at Amelia Knight is fast paced, challenging and competitive. Your ability to work collaboratively, communicate effectively, be proactive and drive on time deliveries. Early finish on Fridays, paid holiday on your birthday.
• Raising Purchase Orders and Customer Sales Orders in Sage for UK and China requirements and chase all orders through.
• Create production artwork briefs to Opal - liaising with internal departments for on time and accurate completion to sign off with customer.
• Arrange new product order handover meetings with various departments.
• Critical path order management with all parties to ensure on time deliveries to customer – escalating any issues to the account manager.
• Direct communication with customers from order confirmation to delivery/shipment.
• Arrange, send and chase approval of all samples with customer, i.e. Photography/ White Seals / Production Samples etc.
• Liaise with shipping team to make sure vessel bookings are made in line with Customer and UK requirements.
• Weekly order book update (tracker’s) to all customers – highlighting any delays/issues.
• Working closely with the Planning/Purchasing team and advising them of when components/packaging are arriving and any delays so no issues to production planning.
• Working closely with the despatch department on customer deliveries so customer can be updated at all times.
• Will need to attend weekly customer calls and customer meetings as and when required.
• Good attention to detail and proactive attitude.
• Experience of Sage X3.
• Microsoft Excel essential